Sparkles here! My introduction to Ms. Juliette Cross, fantasy and paranormal author extraordinaire, was with The Black Lily in the Vampire Blood series and I instantly became a fan. Then, Dommiel came and he rocked my world so hard I can’t even. Needless to say, Ms. Cross’ books are now auto-buys. They’re filled with lots of action, adventure and kick-assery, have the best alpha, protective males and quirky, cool-as-shit, badass female leads. I’m SO EAGER to get my hands on Coldest Fire and see what she has in store for the uber-hot Archangel Uriel… and with this cover… I mean, hubba hubba!
Archangel Uriel is hell bent on revenge on the demon prince Vladek. To get into the prince’s impenetrable fortress, he’ll have to fight in the pits of the underworld. And he’ll need the help of the last person he can trust –– the demon witch Nadya.
There is no way Nadya, who spends her days taking care of others, expected to find Uriel on her doorstep. He seems no happier about being there than she does. But helping him means evening the scales against her backstabbing sister, and she’ll do whatever it takes to make that bitch pay.
Using the fight pit circuits in the demon underworld, Nadya helps Uriel combat his way to the arena at the castle in Russia. Only she isn’t what she seems. As a matter of fact, she may hold the key to his redemption…and to his heart.
Each book in the Dominion series is STANDALONE (but Sparkles suggests you read them in order… they’re awesome and you will get maximum enjoyment):
Connect with Juliette…
Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/370204226437408/
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020
- Don’t Hex and Drive by Juliette Cross - September 8, 2020
- Mama and the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn - September 2, 2020
- Little Dove by Layla Frost - August 26, 2020
- By a Thread by Lucy Score - August 4, 2020
- Miss Understanding by Aubrey Bondurant - July 31, 2020
- Omens by Suzanne Wright - July 27, 2020
- Engagement and Espionage by Penny Reid - July 14, 2020
- Book’em Sadie by Danielle Norman - July 10, 2020
- Small Town, Big Secrets by Elsie Davis - June 17, 2020