Sparkles here! My introduction to Ms. Juliette Cross, fantasy and paranormal author extraordinaire, was with The Black Lily in the Vampire Blood series and I instantly became a fan. Then, Dommiel came and he rocked my world so hard I can’t even. Needless to say, Ms. Cross’ books are now auto-buys. They’re filled with lots of action, adventure and kick-assery, have the best alpha, protective males and quirky, cool-as-shit, badass female leads. I’m SO EAGER to get my hands on Coldest Fire and see what she has in store for the uber-hot Archangel Uriel… and with this cover… I mean, hubba hubba!
Archangel Uriel is hell bent on revenge on the demon prince Vladek. To get into the prince’s impenetrable fortress, he’ll have to fight in the pits of the underworld. And he’ll need the help of the last person he can trust –– the demon witch Nadya.
There is no way Nadya, who spends her days taking care of others, expected to find Uriel on her doorstep. He seems no happier about being there than she does. But helping him means evening the scales against her backstabbing sister, and she’ll do whatever it takes to make that bitch pay.
Using the fight pit circuits in the demon underworld, Nadya helps Uriel combat his way to the arena at the castle in Russia. Only she isn’t what she seems. As a matter of fact, she may hold the key to his redemption…and to his heart.
Each book in the Dominion series is STANDALONE (but Sparkles suggests you read them in order… they’re awesome and you will get maximum enjoyment):
Connect with Juliette…
Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/370204226437408/
- Totally Folked by Penny Reid - July 20, 2021
- Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport - May 31, 2021
- Damaged by Layla Frost - May 24, 2021
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020