It’s been a heck of a busy week at Edgy which is the main reason why this is late. That’s not to say it wasn’t a good week of reading…just busy. Speaking of good reads, have you checked out our Best of April yet? Talk about some great reading potential. Your TBR list will be forever thankful!
Currently, we are doing a Buddy read of Suzanne Wright’s Wild Hunger and loving it. Sparkles’ is already finished and is singing its praises. I’m only 20% in, but I have to agree with her, it’s pretty spectacular and you guys are going to love Trick. Yum. I added a Fierce Obsessions quote as our quote of the week. If you haven’t read the Phoenix Pack series or need to get caught up, now is the time to do it. It is full of hot, sexy, alpha shifters and strong heroines who match them perfectly. You just can’t go wrong with that.
Until next week
Happy Reading ~Spice
This Weeks Reviews and Posts
Note: Covers link to Amazon, Titles link to Book Reviews
Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus (Spice)
Moon Shifter #1
P: February 7,2018
While this story had good bones and great characters, with so much going on it was hard to settle into.
Bittersweet by Carmen Jenner, Lauren K. McKellar, (Lily)
P: May 1, 2018
Bittersweet was fun, quirky, and had a hero who will make you go weak at the knees.
Best of April by Lily
Feast your eyes on the Best of April! If you haven’t read these awesome books, you need to!
Two To Love by Lexi Blake (Spice)
Nights In Bliss, Colorado #2
P:May 1, 2018
A sexy as all get out, funny, emotional, and heartwarming story with just the right amount of action and suspense.
Without Apology by Aubrey Bondurant (Sparkles)
P: April 29, 2018
An über-sexy-hot story with fabulous banter, a great pace, and loads of humor.
- Top Ten Biker Series
- Kristen Ashley Reading Order
- Paying Daddy’s Debt by Alexa Riley
- Chasing Mr. Wrong by Joya Ryan
- Best of April 2018
- Two To Love by Lexi Blake
- Giving Her My Baby by Alexa Riley
- Bittersweet by Carmen Jenner and Lauren K. McKellar
- Without Apology by Aubrey Bondurant
- Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde
Favorite Quote of The Week
- Bought For Marriage by Fiona Davenport - September 10, 2018
- Making Chase by Lauren Dane - September 7, 2018
- - September 4, 2018
- Memento Mori by Lexi Blake - August 28, 2018
- Wild Like The Wind by Kristen Ashley - August 22, 2018
- Dark Alpha’s Hunger by Donna Grant - August 17, 2018
- Shielding Her by Kelly Lucille - August 10, 2018
- Defending Allye by Susan Stoker - August 8, 2018
- One To Keep by Sophie Oak - August 7, 2018
- Bound To Gods by Eva Chase - August 1, 2018