It would be impossible to describe how excited all three of us are about Cat Porter’s upcoming biker romance, Fury. The book is releasing on June 2, and today we get to reveal the cover. It’s gritty, dark, and sexy all at once and it fits the book perfectly.
I still have the dreams, baby. Do you?
In mine, I plead and wait for your touch to come like it always did.
But it never does.
I strain against the iron, but you’re no longer there in the shadows.
One single shard of deep dark hope was enough back then.
My claws, your fangs have sunk deep.
Follow my trail of blood,
my trail of anger, desolation.
Am I the same man?
Brewed on vengeance,
laced with tenderness,
my fury for you.
Chained in brutal darkness, they fell in love. Free in the world, they were torn apart. Empires rise, empires fall, and still, she burns in his soul. But between them now runs a wild river of ambition, greed, and blood. So much blood. He’ll do anything for revenge, and she’ll do anything to protect him. Love and vengeance are the same kind of savage…
**This is for mature readers only! Graphic sexual situations and trigger warnings. Some situations may not be comfortable for all readers.
One of Five ARC’s for Fury
About the Author
Connect with Cat
Newsletter Sign Up: http://bit.ly/2qZMrn2
Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2qXSCXP
Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2qZOw24
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2qXHHh1
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2qZWurY
- The Will by Kristen Ashley - August 17, 2017
- Tempting Ecstasy by Setta Jay - August 14, 2017
- Athena’s Raid by Isabel Roth - August 13, 2017
- Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken - August 11, 2017
- Bad Beat by Sarah Curtis - August 10, 2017
- Badd Motherf*cker by Jasinda Wilder - August 6, 2017
- Falling For His Mate by Savannah Stuart and Katie Reus - August 5, 2017
- Bound To Submit by Laura Kaye - July 28, 2017
- When I Need You by Lorelei James - July 25, 2017
- Never Ever by Isabel Wroth - July 23, 2017