Mixed into Love by Rochelle Paige
Series: , Bachelorette Party #3
Published by Self-published on March 12th 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Dane Edwards thought he’d be in town for less than two days.
It was supposed to be a quick business trip to help a friend decide if a club was a good investment. Then he spots the blonde bombshell behind the bar, and all his plans fly out the window.
It’s always been easy for Addilyn Johnson to tell customers no.
Dating guys from the bar is something she’s never been tempted to do. Until Dane. With a little nudge in his direction from a bachelorette, she finds herself saying yes… and winds up with more than she bargained for!
Although Mixed Into Love is a crossover between my Bachelorette Party series and Fiona Davenport’s Yeah, Baby series, it can be read as a standalone. Each book in the Bachelorette Party series features a different couple.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Mixed into Love was a little gem of OTT goodness. Dane walks into a bar he’s checking out for a friend when he sees the love of his life. After seconds of being in Addilyn’s presence, he’s already rearranging his life and setting things in motion to make her his.
Addilyn is one semester away from graduating college. Currently on spring break, she plans on working extra shifts to save some money. Little did she know she was about to be swept off her feet by a sexy hunk.
Dane was the typical OTT alpha: bossy, protective, possessive and dirty mouthed when it counted. He was determined to make Addilyn happy and was sure that he was the only one up for the job.
Addilyn was a sassy girl, she had some attitude to keep Dane on his toes but was ultimately sweet and nice.
With a little action (and when I say a little I mean like a tiny dew drop) lots of sexy shenanigans and OTTness going on, Mixed into Love was another total hit for me in the Fiona Davenport’s Sex, Vows and Babies KW.
Rating: 4 “Pink lines stat” Stars
- Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby by Sasha Summers - April 24, 2017
- Head-Tripped by Nicole Archer - April 22, 2017
- Beauty in Summer by Ella Goode - April 21, 2017
- The Baby Bombshell by Victoria James - April 20, 2017
- All I Want Is You by Candace Havens - April 18, 2017
- All-In by Sarah Curtis - April 15, 2017
- Beauty in Spring by Kati Wilde - April 14, 2017
- Fighting Attraction by Sarah Castille - April 10, 2017
- Saving Mercy by Abbie Roads - April 9, 2017
- Tempt The Boss by Natasha Madison: Review and Excerpt - April 6, 2017