Finders Keepers Published by Self-published on January 19th 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
If you’re looking for a quickie that's a bit sweet, a whole lot alpha, and ridiculously dirty, this is the book for you.
He found her.
He’s keeping her.
No one, not even her, is going to keep him from doing just that.
As short as it was sweet and OTT, Finders Keepers was just what I was in the mood for. Insta-love at its best, it tells the story of innocent Aspen who gets stranded in the middle of nowhere at night with no cell phone and an overeager imagination. Deciding that her fate would be much less gruesome if she chances walking in the night than staying in the car, she promptly passes out when her night walk is joined by a ginormous canine.
Hunter, a millionaire mountain man recluse goes to Aspen’s rescue guided by his dog. Hunter is as gigantic as his pet so he has no problem taking her in his arms and carrying her to his home. That one encounter is all he needs to know she is the woman for him.
“Finders keepers, baby. I found you, and now you’re mine.”
I wouldn’t have minded a little more back story to either character, for instance how Hunter became rich and the whole story behind Aspen’s family. Honestly though? It didn’t bug me that much.
Hunter was uber possessive, sexy and all bossy alphaness jumping right into the deep end of obsessive. Aspen was a lovely, artless girl with an inner vixen that falls for Hunter with one look at his beard.
There’s sweet romance and raunchy breeding: exactly what I was hoping for, and making Finders Keepers the perfect OTT read.
Rating: 4 “I guess she’s mine now since I found her” Stars
- Attraction by Penny Reid - August 21, 2019
- The Nanny Rules by Melynda Price - August 19, 2019
- Until December by Aurora Rose Reynolds - July 30, 2019
- Kissing Tolstoy by Penny Reid - July 26, 2019
- The (Secret) Baby by Leddy Harper - July 9, 2019
- Bet Me to Stay by Candace Havens - July 8, 2019
- Plan B by Jana Aston - July 5, 2019
- Baby Cakes by Fiona Davenport - June 24, 2019
- How to Lose a Fiancé by Stefanie London - June 17, 2019
- SEAL Out of Water by Abbie Zanders - June 11, 2019