Finders Keepers Published by Self-published on January 19th 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
If you’re looking for a quickie that's a bit sweet, a whole lot alpha, and ridiculously dirty, this is the book for you.
He found her.
He’s keeping her.
No one, not even her, is going to keep him from doing just that.
As short as it was sweet and OTT, Finders Keepers was just what I was in the mood for. Insta-love at its best, it tells the story of innocent Aspen who gets stranded in the middle of nowhere at night with no cell phone and an overeager imagination. Deciding that her fate would be much less gruesome if she chances walking in the night than staying in the car, she promptly passes out when her night walk is joined by a ginormous canine.
Hunter, a millionaire mountain man recluse goes to Aspen’s rescue guided by his dog. Hunter is as gigantic as his pet so he has no problem taking her in his arms and carrying her to his home. That one encounter is all he needs to know she is the woman for him.
“Finders keepers, baby. I found you, and now you’re mine.”
I wouldn’t have minded a little more back story to either character, for instance how Hunter became rich and the whole story behind Aspen’s family. Honestly though? It didn’t bug me that much.
Hunter was uber possessive, sexy and all bossy alphaness jumping right into the deep end of obsessive. Aspen was a lovely, artless girl with an inner vixen that falls for Hunter with one look at his beard.
There’s sweet romance and raunchy breeding: exactly what I was hoping for, and making Finders Keepers the perfect OTT read.
Rating: 4 “I guess she’s mine now since I found her” Stars
- Totally Folked by Penny Reid - July 20, 2021
- Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport - May 31, 2021
- Damaged by Layla Frost - May 24, 2021
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020