Liability by Aurora Rose Reynolds, C.A. Rose
Series: Alfha Law Firm #2
Published by Self-published on September 26, 2015
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Buy on Amazon
WARNING THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT INSTALOVE AND AN OVER THE TOP ALPHA MALE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
He wants her.
He craves her.
He needs her.
Maybe it’s the schoolgirl uniform. Maybe it’s the glasses, lip biting and innocent looks. All Carter knows is he is infatuated with Fern.
His obsession with her is driving him crazy.
He knows she's off limits, but all Carter wants is sweet, innocent Fern all to himself.
She may be too young, but nothing will keep him from having her.
This book contains explicit content and is recommended for mature audiences.
WARNING: Do not take this book seriously
Liability is the type of story you need to be in the right mood for. It’s about an over-testosteroned, possessive to the extreme hot millionaire lawyer with a breeding fetish. I’m not completely sure if that is what it’s called when a guy is just set on impregnating his female… but Carter really wanted to get little Fern pregnant with his baby.
So Carter the lawyer is obsessed with newly turned 18-year-old high school senior, Fern. The second she turns legal he goes at her with the finesse of a buffalo stampede. Fern has been raised by her grandparents and we soon find out her granny is a crazy evil woman. They move in together like 3 seconds after her birthday and Carter basically spends all his time “filling her womb with his seed”.
There’s some suspense surrounding Fern’s mother abandonment of her and her grandmother’s crazy actions. There’s a lot of hot sex and womb filling and over-reactions galore regarding every possible situation you can come up with.
I personally loved it. I was in just the right mood for an absurd story like this. I do wish it had been fleshed out a little and I could have given it 5 stars. As it is I had a lot of fun reading it, and I agree with what I saw in a couple of other reviews: it does bring to mind the type of stories Jordan Silver writes. I just liked the execution of this author a bit more.
Sparkles’ Rating: 4 OTT-alpha-possessive-testosterone-overflow Stars
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020
- Don’t Hex and Drive by Juliette Cross - September 8, 2020
- Mama and the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn - September 2, 2020
- Little Dove by Layla Frost - August 26, 2020