Having It All by Kati Wilde
Published by Self-published on November 12, 2014
Genres: Biker / MC
Buy on Amazon
Available on KU at posting: Yes
Now that Jenny Erickson is mine, I've got everything I want. Until one shotgun blast almost rips it away...
As president of the Hellfire Riders, there's two things I care about: protecting my woman and destroying the Eighty-Eight before they take everything I've fought for. They've hurt Jenny before and I swore that I'd rip out my own heart before they hurt her again. Every heated touch, every scorching kiss is a promise to keep her safe.
Now the Eighty-Eight is coming for me—and no matter what it takes, I'm not going to let them lay a finger on her. I'll sacrifice anything to protect her. My freedom. My heart.
Having It All is the third book in the Hellfire Riders Club Series and the final book with Saxon and Jenny as the main couple. For such a short little book it packed one hell of a punch. The Eighty Eight’s target Saxon and Jenny in a big way and Saxon does not take this well at all.
This book starts out with a bang, and it ends with a heck of a lot of gritty MC action too. Of course, blood and guts aren’t the only kind of action going on. Saxon and Jenny got a lot going on too and it is sexy!
“Look at you, so ready for me.” Each word is strained, his voice harsh. At the edge of control. “So fucking pretty. You want my cock?”
My body’s shuddering in desperate need. “So much.”
“I’m going to make you take every inch, Jenny.”
This book was hot, exciting and scary as hell. I can’t wait for Blowback’s story next.
Rating: 4 Hot and Exciting Stars
- When He’s An Alpha by Suzanne Wright - June 11, 2021
- Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus - August 25, 2020
- Losing It All by Kati Wilde - August 10, 2020
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - July 3, 2020
- Ancient Protector by Katie Reus - June 29, 2020
- Lone Star by Lauren Gilley - June 5, 2020
- Prodigal Son by Lauren Gilley - May 20, 2020
- When He’s Dark by Suzanne Wright - May 4, 2020
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh - February 24, 2020
- Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews - January 17, 2020