Black Lies Published by Self-published on August 25, 2014
Genres: Suspense, Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.
Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.
Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.
Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.
If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.
Well without giving away the secret, this book is going to be hard to review.
What I will say is that I was drawn back to my Nancy Drew days and loved trying to figure out what was going on and what the secret was. Pretty smug to admit, I guessed it but not the ending. I thought the body of the story right up to when the secret was revealed to all was brilliant. From then on I don’t know if it was because I stopped looking for clarification to back up my presumptions or the fact that I wanted the pace to continue. The epilogue helped, but again it felt a little rushed.
A unique story that kept me on the edge of my seat all day. The subject matter (not the plot) reminded me of a character in a TV series that was on some time ago. A great story not to be missed, but I am glad I avoided reviews/talk of this book before starting. Knowing the secret earlier would have definitely spoilt the reading experience.
Lily’s Rating: 4 Unique Stars
Wow…I loved this story. Very well written and edited. I read this story in one sitting and it’s midnight and time for sleep.
Did you notice the vagueness of my review….I don’t want to spoil the journey. I was lucky enough to have a very good friend tell me to go into this journey blind, thank you my lovely.
Alessandra Torre you have MAD skills!!!
Sassy’s Rating: 5 Bloody Brilliant Stars
- With Us by Layla Frost - January 13, 2017
- Reaper’s Fire by Joanna Wylde - August 16, 2016
- Worth It All by Claudia Connor - April 17, 2016
- Dirty by Kylie Scott - April 15, 2016
- Playing the Witch’s Game by Zoe Forward - March 22, 2016
- Snow In Texas by Lauren Gilley - February 13, 2016
- Dirty Ride by Chantal Fernando - February 7, 2016
- Secondhand Smoke By Lauren Gilley - January 24, 2016
- Pursuing by Sarah Curtis - January 23, 2016
- The Skeleton King by Lauren Gilley - November 17, 2015