Sugar Rush by Belle Aurora
Series: Friend-Zoned #3
Published by Self-published on November 21, 2014
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Max Leokov has watched the people around him find love.
At one point in life, he not only wanted that, but lived for it.
He loved once. He loved with all his heart.
His heart broken, he was left to care for his young daughter.
He deserves a second chance.
Helena Kovac has spent years studying.
She has worked her ass off to get her degree.
She doesn't have time for love. Hell, the thought of messing around gives her hives.
Books and work are her life. Everything else comes second.
When Max and Helena join forces to help his daughter, Ceecee, they are shocked at the spark between them.
A friendship neither expected.
When love hits, it hits hard.
And sometimes, love hurts.
First off I have to say that I think the politicians in NYC have Belle Aurora on payroll. I think this woman was employed to change people’s opinions of the city that never sleeps. A New York cabbie that carries your luggage to your apartment…Wow, getting parking right outside where you are going…miracle.
I’ve come to the understanding that my mood can make or break a books success…well in my eyes anyway. A stressful week with the kids finishing up their school year, Christmas nearly here and busy at work, and I had just finished a book that left me emotionally drained. From my previous experiences , I knew that Ms. Aurora would fix it. The Friend-Zoned series is super sweet with lovable characters and plenty of cheesy lines to make even the toughest hearts melt.
This wasn’t my favourite book or couple in the series, but it still had the great family dynamics, close friendships and lol moments I enjoy. Enough sexy bits to keep my interest, fairly low angst and not too many TSTL moments.
If you’re looking for a sweet story that will leave a smile on your face, this will definitely meet the criteria.
- Dreamer’s Pool by Juliet Marillier - October 23, 2015
- All I Want by Jill Shalvis - October 21, 2015
- Lev: a Shot Callers novel by Belle Aurora - October 19, 2015
- Ella by Virginia Taylor - October 16, 2015
- Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh - October 5, 2015
- Athica Lane by Brynne Asher - September 25, 2015
- Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye - September 24, 2015
- Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis-Graves - September 23, 2015
- Unlikely Love by Riann C Miller - September 20, 2015
- The Seduction of Lord Stone by Anna Campbell - September 19, 2015