Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
Series: A Sign of Love
Published by Self-published on January 25, 2014
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.
Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.
THIS IS A STAND-ALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY SAGITTARIUS. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.
A friend who I adore and who loves Archer’s Voice wanted me to read it so bad, she begged me. When that didn’t work, since I’m a girl who likes her thrills, she offered to refund my money if I didn’t like it.
This was a beautiful story about two broken people trying to find their way. I loved that it was about emotions and personal growth after tragedy, not action, but I also kinda wanted at least a little action (I know, that’s contradictory but it is what it is). As I was reading this book, I could almost picture the movie in my mind. It would be a soft film, with an almost hazy feel to it with a symphony of nothing but strings as the soundtrack. A definite Academy award winner.
Even though I’m not going to get my $1 back, I am so glad I took her up on it because this book was just that good.
Rating: 4 Sometimes Slow Is Good Stars
- When He’s An Alpha by Suzanne Wright - June 11, 2021
- Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus - August 25, 2020
- Losing It All by Kati Wilde - August 10, 2020
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - July 3, 2020
- Ancient Protector by Katie Reus - June 29, 2020
- Lone Star by Lauren Gilley - June 5, 2020
- Prodigal Son by Lauren Gilley - May 20, 2020
- When He’s Dark by Suzanne Wright - May 4, 2020
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh - February 24, 2020
- Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews - January 17, 2020