Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport
Series: Love Bitten #1
Published by Self-published on October 12, 2020
Buy on Amazon
Available on KU at posting: Yes
Kieran Bancroft has spent almost a thousand years saving humans from evil vampires. Protecting potential consorts from nightwalkers gave Kieran something to focus on other than his dwindling hope that he’d ever find the one who was meant to be his.
Thana Fernsby had no idea vampires existed. Not until her aunt sprung an arranged marriage on her, and she went running into the night. Thana ended up at the door of a daywalker--the good kind of vampire that had been born instead of bitten.
Kieran would help any damsel in distress. But when he touched Thana and discovered she was his destined consort, the fight became personal.
If you’re in the mood for a quick, sweet and sexy paranormal snack, Dusk Before Dawn is the perfect choice. With some action, predestined mates and some seriously sexy “good vampires”, this was an excellent example of the Fiona Davenport writing duo’s work.
- A sweet and innocent heroine with a heart of gold? Check
- A seriously OTT hero who’s all-in once he meets the woman for him (which in this case is exponentially so as there’s some magicness involved)? Check!
- Seriously hot bedroom (and other locations) shenanigans? Check!!
- And a guaranteed HEA + epilogues full of babies?? MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART! CHECK!!!
Thana is thrust into a world she didn’t even know existed by her less-than-nice aunt. When the meeting with her up-until-that-second unknown fiancé takes a dark turn, all she can do is run. And run she does, directly into the arms of one very hot Kieran.
Kieran had almost given up on ever finding the one woman meant for him. But then fate comes knocking, or more like banging, on his back door. One touch from Thana changes everything.
I loved everything about Dusk Before Dawn, it was exactly what I was hoping precisely what I was in the mood for. Can’t wait to read what comes next!!
Rating: 3.5 “Perfect sexy PNR snack” Stars
- Miss Fortune by Aubrey Bondurant - May 20, 2022
- The Invitation by Vi Keeland - April 18, 2022
- Whiskey Dream by Taryn Rivers - March 31, 2022
- Souls by Brynne Asher - March 21, 2022
- A Scoundrel of Her Own by Stacy Reid - December 28, 2021
- Whiskey Home by Taryn Rivers - October 27, 2021
- Cover Reveal and Excerpt: Whiskey Home by Taryn Rivers - September 29, 2021
- Totally Folked by Penny Reid - July 20, 2021
- Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport - May 31, 2021
- Damaged by Layla Frost - May 24, 2021