Deathly by Brynne Asher
Series: The Dillon Sisters #1
Also in this series: Damaged
Published by Self-published on April 20, 2021
Genres: Romantic Suspense
Buy on Amazon
Available on KU at posting: Yes
I’m a fraud. Or an imposter. I’m certainly a hypocrite.
I offer advice for a living. Encourage my patients to make wise decisions—help them help themselves to walk through life stronger, healthier, happier.
Isn’t that the goal? To live our best lives?
If only I practiced what I preach.
I wasn’t always like this. Every move I make lately is the opposite of smart. These questionable life choices are a new development.
They started the day a certain Vitale barged into my life.
Brand Vitale might look like a hero to the rest of the world, but looks can be deceiving.
I’m driven by obsession for a man who’s turning out to be dark, dangerous, and downright depraved.
And I don’t care.
Because, sometimes, depraved, debauched—hell, or even deathly—is the only option.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
The only thing you need to know about Deathly before going in blind, is that it’s going to blow your mind.
Even if it’s in a darker shade than what Ms. Asher usually delivers, it’s still fabulously written, has a hot AF alpha male, a strong leading lady and sizzling chemistry… and don’t get me started on the sexnanigans… totally off the charts!
So, yeah, that’s all I’m saying.
But be warned, I don’t recommend starting it before bed on a weekday, the next morning you’ll find yourself gritty eyed, in desperate need of coffee and cursing the need to be a responsible adult who has to keep a job, because you’ll be pulling an all-nighter like I did.
Rating: 5 OMG-WTF-OMG Stars
- A Scoundrel of Her Own by Stacy Reid - December 28, 2021
- Whiskey Home by Taryn Rivers - October 27, 2021
- Cover Reveal and Excerpt: Whiskey Home by Taryn Rivers - September 29, 2021
- Totally Folked by Penny Reid - July 20, 2021
- Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport - May 31, 2021
- Damaged by Layla Frost - May 24, 2021
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020