September is a sweet time of the year for those of us at Edgy. Springtime for me and Fall on the other side of the globe! It’s an easy, laid back time and of course perfect for reading 😉
This month we all picked up a book. What’s new I hear you ask, well each of us read a paperback which is virtually unheard of for us having all become way too used to the functionality of an eBook. Now if you would have told me this would have been the case circa 2010 I would have rolled my eyes and laughed in total disbelief. How times have changed!
What did we read?
- Lily – Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren and loved it. An autographed copy no less 😍
- Sparkles – Got a surprise delivery in the post of Brynne Asher’s Athica Lane
- Spice – Went old school and reread my poor, dog-eared copy of Daniel Silva’s spy thriller, The Kill Artist.
Now to share our highly recommended books for the month. A shout out to Perfectly Adequate. Sparkles review inspired me to buy the book. The character lineup was brilliant, including the star of the book, Dorothy. She was awesome and we could all learn a lot from her. I devoured the book in one sitting. It got all the stars from me and went straight to my 2019 Favourite shelf
Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E. Ann – Reviewed by Sparkles #Humor #NewRelease #SingleDad
Beard with Me by Penny Reid – Reviewed by Sparkles #heartbreaker #NewRelease
The Space Between by Kate Canterbary – Reviewed by Sparkles #BossEmployee #BossyH
Broken Knight by L.J. Shen – Reviewed by Lily #Angst #Athlete #Tearjerker #NewRelease
Chris by Bethany-Kris – Reviewed by Lily #Cartel #MafiaRomance #Suspense #NewRelease
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs – Reviewed by Spice #UrbanFantasy #Magic #Shifter #Vampire
Shadows by Suzanne Wright – Reviewed by Spice #NewRelease #Shifters #Humor #Steamy
- Deal with the Devil by Kit Rocha - August 14, 2020
- Thunder by Susan Fanetti - May 15, 2020
- Pink by Bethany-Kris - May 8, 2020
- Scarlet Stone by Jewel E. Ann - May 1, 2020
- A Place Without You by Jewel E. Ann - April 23, 2020
- The Priest: An Original Sinners Novel by Tiffany Reisz - April 19, 2020
- Love Hard by Nalini Singh - March 10, 2020
- Waking Up With the Duke by Lorraine Heath - March 3, 2020
- The Weight of it All by N.R. Walker - February 19, 2020
- The Life That Mattered by Jewel E Ann - February 14, 2020