Baby Cakes by Fiona Davenport
Series: Vegas Baby Novella #2
Published by Self-published on June 24th 2019
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Ariel Dawson didn't plan on getting a tattoo when she went to Ink Addiction with her sister. She was just there for moral support...definitely not to find an alpha caveman of her own.
Maddox Holt had no qualms about putting his mark on Ariel right after he laid eyes on her. Because that's exactly what she was. His woman...even if they didn't have much in common.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
If you love OTT romances as I do, then Baby Cakes will be a treat! After reading Rock-a-Bye, Baby, I was intrigued by the whole “Disney-princesses-sisters” and I couldn’t wait for Belle’s sisters, Aurora and Ariel, to get their own happily-OTT-ever-after.
When Ariel accompanies her sister into Maddox’s tattoo studio, he takes one look at her and knows she is it for him. And that’s pretty much the time he takes in making her his. Growly, possessive and baby-crazy he was sextacular.
“I want all of you, which means a ring on your finger and a baby in your belly.”
Ariel was sweet and a bit sassy, but pretty much melted the second Maddox looked at her… and who would blame her?
“Your head may not admit it yet, but your body knows what you want. It’s begging for my baby batter.”
Baby Cakes is all sugary sweetness and hot baby making… lot’s of baby making. Fun and exactly what I expected, this is exactly what Ms. Davenport is all about.
Rating: 3.5+ “give me the baby batter” Stars
- Totally Folked by Penny Reid - July 20, 2021
- Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport - May 31, 2021
- Damaged by Layla Frost - May 24, 2021
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020