Sparkles here! Darkest Heart was completely mind-blowing and had me desperately waiting for more. After Dommiel left me in a puddle of goo on the floor with all the gloriousness that’s himself, I wasn’t sure a mere demon hunter such as Xander could compete… well, as Ms. Cross has not disappointed me even once so far, I’m seeing hunky things in my future…
Then she kissed me like I was her king, and sealed my fate. No demon prince nor legion of devils nor all the bloody apocalyptic spawn in creation could ever keep me from her.
About the Book:
The tattooed demoness, Bone, doesn’t like anything except the magical weapons she makes. But she has hidden talents few know about. When I was brought to her near death, she used her Seraph song to manipulate flesh and bone to save me. But she wasn’t happy about it.
Now I must return the favor. Even though she refuses to take sides in the apocalypse, there’s one job she’s not willing to do for the demon prince Rook. If she doesn’t, her head will end up on a spike. Of course, there’s a good chance we’re all going to die anyway, but I will do anything to protect this fierce woman—and not just because she saved me.
So now we’re both off to kill a demon—or three—and possibly save the world.
I never lost my control. Ever. But that was before I’d met her, before her siren song, before she’d seduced my body, serenaded my heart, and entranced my soul.
About Juliette Cross:
JULIETTE is a multi-published author of paranormal and fantasy romance. She is represented by Rachel Brooks at BookEnds Literary Agency. She calls lush, moss-laden Louisiana home where she lives with her husband, four kids, and black lab named Kona. From the moment she read Jane Eyre as a teenager, she fell in love with the Gothic romance–alluring settings, persevering heroines, and dark, sexy heroes. Even then, she not only longed to read more books set in Gothic worlds, she wanted to create her own.
Juliette’s Social Links:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/370204226437408/
- Cover Reveal and Excerpt: Whiskey Home by Taryn Rivers - September 29, 2021
- Totally Folked by Penny Reid - July 20, 2021
- Dusk Before Dawn by Fiona Davenport - May 31, 2021
- Damaged by Layla Frost - May 24, 2021
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020