Series: The Sin Duet #2
Also in this series: Secret Sins
on November 20, 2018
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Buy on Walmart/Kobo
Buy on Google Play
Buy on Apple Itunes
I am having a fan-girling moment because Margie is back with the continuation of her elusive story. Secret Sins shed a new light on Margie, a character I considered cold and distant. Did I get that wrong…
She is anything but!
We don’t often indulge in a cover reveal at Edgy, but this is a Drazen book and I didn’t hesitate to join in the excitement. I can’t wait to see what Margie has to say in Sacred Sins.
Sacred Sins, the stunning conclusion to the Sins Duet by New York Times bestselling author CD Reiss, is coming November 20th and we have the brand new cover!
Pre-order your copy today!
Start the duet today with Secret Sins
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/SecretSins
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2xN4DEq
Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2xHNlsA
About CD Reiss:
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestseller. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn’t pick up she’s at the well hauling buckets.
Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master’s degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that went nowhere but it did give her a big enough ego to write novels.
She’s frequently referred to as the Shakespeare of Smut which is flattering but hasn’t ever gotten her out of chopping that cord of wood.
If you meet her in person, you should call her Christine.
Connect with CD Reiss:
Mailing List: https://cdreiss.com/cd-reiss-mailing-list-signup/
For Text Alerts: TEXT “CDREISS” to 77948
*standard text messaging rates apply*
- Thunder by Susan Fanetti - May 15, 2020
- Pink by Bethany-Kris - May 8, 2020
- Scarlet Stone by Jewel E. Ann - May 1, 2020
- A Place Without You by Jewel E. Ann - April 23, 2020
- The Priest: An Original Sinners Novel by Tiffany Reisz - April 19, 2020
- Love Hard by Nalini Singh - March 10, 2020
- Waking Up With the Duke by Lorraine Heath - March 3, 2020
- The Weight of it All by N.R. Walker - February 19, 2020
- The Life That Mattered by Jewel E Ann - February 14, 2020
- Thrown Off the Ice by Taylor Fitzpatrick - February 6, 2020