Sparkles discovered Juliette’s fabulous writing prowess with her Vampire Blood series. After reading the blurb for Darkest Heart, where the baddest bad boy – a demon- gets tempted by a kickass lady angel warrior… well, how could she resist? And look at this badass cover!! And just so you guys know, she got an ARC for this and she’s loving it.
About the Book:
Anya—a stoic, blue-winged angelic warrior—was bitten by a demon prince in battle, and now she has precious little time to find a cure for his deadly venom. But the only archangel with the power to stop the dark poison from corrupting her body and soul is missing. She’ll have to trust her guide, the outcast high demon Dommiel, who is as handsome as he is dangerous if she has
An outcast of his own kind, high demon Dommiel stays under cover while the war between angels and demons rages on. When the only person who ever showed him kindness asks for his help, he has no choice but to try to save the angel. Venturing back into the dens he has avoided for so long, Anya makes him want and feel things he never thought possible.
But Dommiel knows there is no way an angel can ever love a demon…
About Juliette Cross:
JULIETTE is a multi-published author of paranormal and fantasy romance. She is represented by Rachel Brooks at BookEnds Literary Agency. She calls lush, moss-laden Louisiana home where she lives with her husband, four kids, and black lab named Kona. From the moment she read Jane Eyre as a teenager, she fell in love with the Gothic romance–alluring settings, persevering heroines, and dark, sexy heroes. Even then, she not only longed to read more books set in Gothic worlds, she wanted to create her own.
Juliette’s Social Links:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/370204226437408/
- Give In by Layla Frost - September 18, 2018
- A Nanny For the Reclusive Billionaire by Regina Kyle - September 14, 2018
- Soulfire by Juliette Cross - September 10, 2018
- The Rancher’s Rose by Elle Christensen - September 3, 2018
- - September 2, 2018
- Going Down Easy by Erin Nicholas - August 31, 2018
- Tossed Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds - August 29, 2018
- Until We’re More by Cindi Madsen - August 27, 2018
- Mixed Up Love by Natasha Madison - August 24, 2018
- Darkest Heart by Juliette Cross - August 20, 2018