This Weeks Reviews and Posts
Note: Covers link to Amazon, Titles link to Book Reviews
American Prince by Sierra Simone
Reviewed by Lily
Lily’s going to need a recovery period before moving on to the next one in this trilogy, but the suspense, writing style, and strong characters will definitely have her reaching out…eventually.
The Earl In My Bed by Stacy Reid
Reviewed by Sparkles
With a bit of intrigue and some inappropriately steamy kisses, this was fun sweet and hot. The only thing missing was an epilogue with an heir and a couple of spares.
Ruin By Samantha Towle
Reviewed by Laurie
An angst fest that our Spice couldn’t put down? Color me impressed. Add two fantastic main characters and off-the-charts hot chemistry and everyone should 1-click this now.
Rock Chick Reborn by Kristen Ashley
An Edgy Buddy Read and Review
Kristen Ashley gives the best birthday gifts! This was heartwarming, sexy, and was everything we wanted for our Shirleen!
Edgy’s Top Ten Mafia Reads
Feast your eyes on our Top Ten Mafia Romance Reads. If you like suspense, danger and sexy anti-heroes and the women who love them, this is the list for you.
Transcend by Jewel E. Ann
Reviewed by Sparkles
Everything in this story was awesome. AWE-FREAKING-SOME! You don’t want to miss this one.
- Top Ten Biker Series
- Top Ten Mafia Romance Reads
- Kristen Ashley Reading Order
- Ruin by Samantha Towle
- Until Nox by Layla Frost
- A Valentines Day Treat by Sam Mariano
- P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw
- Unbeloved by Madeline Sheehan
- The Earl In My Bed by Stacey Reid
- My Father’s Rival by Fiona Davenport
Favorite Quote of The Week
- Losing It All by Kati Wilde - August 10, 2020
- Pivot by Kat Martin, Alexandra Ivy, & Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- The Unseen by Thea Harrison - July 16, 2020
- Desolation Road by Christine Feehan - July 7, 2020
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - July 3, 2020
- Ancient Protector by Katie Reus - June 29, 2020
- Lone Star by Lauren Gilley - June 5, 2020
- Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley - May 26, 2020
- Prodigal Son by Lauren Gilley - May 20, 2020
- When He’s Dark by Suzanne Wright - May 4, 2020