Wow! Over a year ago Lily started pushing for a Top Ten Series. I’m kind of kicking myself that it took so long to put our first one together. The Top Ten Biker Series post was a hit and you can bet we’ll have the next one up soon.
This weekend we are taking some time to recharge and celebrate Easter with our families. Here’s hoping your Easter is filled with love, hope, and happiness.
Top Ten Posts and Pages of The Week
- Top Ten Biker Series
- Kristen Ashley Reading Order
- Razor by Candice Blevins
- P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw
- Torched By Shay Mara
- Hot & Badgered by Shelly Laurenston
- Dirty by Callie Hart
- Mack Daddy by Penelope Ward
- Monster by Jessica Gadziala
- Accidental Witness by Sam Mariano
This Weeks Reviews
Tuesday: Hot & Badgered by Shelly Laurenston Shelly Laurenston’s first book in The Honey Badgers Series equals one fun, hilarious, snarky, action-packed and insane read. Definitely worth the wait!
Wednesday: P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw A hate-to-love romance between a sassy waitress and a jerkish soldier who love ribbing each other.
Thursday: Alpha & Omega by Patricia Briggs This is a short, action-packed beginning to a freaking awesome series.
Friday: Dirty by Callie Hart The fast-paced writing and suspenseful plot growth had Lily obsessively turning the pages of this antihero dirty romance.
My husband came down with a nasty cold so I’ve been taking care of him and I’ve still got carpenters invading my home every morning at the crack of dawn so I’ve been run ragged all week. I also got caught up on my ARC’s last week for at least a little while so I had wide open choices as to what to read next. Usually, this is a good thing, but I was just too tired to make such important decisions. I started some rereads, but nothing was grabbing me.
Having had enough of that, after editing Lily’s Iris review I decided to take her advice and dive into London Miller’s Den of Mercenaries series. She has insisted that I would love it. I’m about 50% into Red. and really enjoying it (I really should listen to her more often, LOL), although I’m sorely tempted to back up and start with the Volkov Bratva Series as there seems to be a little overlap. Both series are available on Kindle Unlimited right now, which my wallet greatly appreciates. I also need to read Searing Ecstasy by Setta Jay in there somewhere. That is one hell of a sexy action-packed series that I need to finish up.
With the long weekend ahead and hopefully a less hectic schedule I decided to give KU another go. I’ve been noticing more books I want to read available than the first time I tried it so it will be interesting to see how it goes.
- Dirty by Callie Hart (4 Stars) A page turner I loved, there’s a couple of moments that went OTT and it ends on a cliffy but not an ending that will drive you batty, more a jaw-dropping twist that will have you keen to read on!
- I couldn’t believe my good fortune when Iris (Den of Mercenaries, 7) by London Miller (4.5 Stars) arrived on my Kindle. The final book in the Den of Mercenaries was action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end!
- Unhuman Light by Chris Stoneheart - February 28, 2019
- Collide by Megan O’Brien - February 22, 2019
- Crave by Megan O’Brien - February 15, 2019
- Stoned by Layla Frost - February 11, 2019
- Free by Kristen Ashley - February 10, 2019
- Dark Alpha’s Awakening by Donna Grant - February 5, 2019
- Vengeance Road by Christine Feehan - January 30, 2019
- Covert Games by Katie Reus - January 21, 2019
- Claiming The Enemy: Dustin by Jamie Begley - January 18, 2019
- Edgy’s Top Ten of 2018 - January 6, 2019