Hanky-Spanky Christmas by Amy Andrews
Published by Entangled Publishing on December 18th 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Buy on Walmart/Kobo
Buy on Google Play
Buy on Apple Itunes
T'was the night before Christmas....With a sudden hankering to be spanked, Darcy Henderson figures Mitch Callaghan is the man for the job.But is she woman enough to take it?
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Looking for a steamy and kinky Holiday treat?
Look no farther, Hanky-Spanky Christmas is totally it.
This is a short, steamy and fun read to enjoy in one sitting, but be warned, it is rather hot.
Darcy and Mitch are the only single and under 60 living in the senior citizen’s apartment complex, but their chemistry is not due only to that. They’ve been mostly fighting the attraction for some time, and the few (drunken in Darcy’s case) kisses they’ve shared didn’t do squat to ease it.
Now that Darcy has discovered exactly where Mitch works, and her newfound desire to experiment with some spanking they’ll be spending a very interesting Christmas.
Mitch was sexy, hot, really handy and all man *wink-wink*. Just like Darcy, he was fun and hard-working. She was dedicated to her job as a child-care provider and was trying to get her adult life on track.
I really enjoyed their chemistry together and had lots of fun with the unexpected direction this story took. In the end, I had lots of laughs, especially with the older residents I had to fan myself in more than one instance and I was left totally hooked and wanting for more. Maybe we’ll get another peek at them sometime soon.
Rating: 3.5 “A very spanking Christmas to all” Stars
- By a Thread by Lucy Score - August 4, 2020
- Miss Understanding by Aubrey Bondurant - July 31, 2020
- Omens by Suzanne Wright - July 27, 2020
- Engagement and Espionage by Penny Reid - July 14, 2020
- Book’em Sadie by Danielle Norman - July 10, 2020
- Small Town, Big Secrets by Elsie Davis - June 17, 2020
- Fortuity by Jewel E. Ann - June 1, 2020
- Always a Bridesmaid by Cindi Madsen - May 27, 2020
- Timber by Frankie Love - May 11, 2020
- Hooked On You by Cathryn Fox - April 27, 2020