Series: Commander in Briefs #1
Also in this series: Commander in Briefs
Published by Self-published on December 5, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Fifteen years ago, I saw him
Seven years ago, I begged him.
Locked in a twisted game of friends, I gave Theo Von Bremen everything.
We were reckless.
We were dangerous.
We were crazy in love.
Until he came along.
Cade breathed fire into my soul, forever changing my direction
He was my salvation.
I was his redemption.
He became my mission.
I became his Commander.
But where does that leave Theo?
Exactly where I want him.
On his knees.
I am a wee bit excited to get a peek at Commander in Briefs. My curiousity spiked after reading the synopsis and I immediately knew I had to add this book to my TBR list. The smoking hot, eye-catching cover just tipped me over the edge!
Apart from the information shared in this post, I will be going into this book blind, which is not that different to how I usually select the books I like to read!
Now it’s time for me to summon my patience as I wait until the Commander in Briefs lands on my iPad 🙂
Cover Model: Eric Ambrose
Photographer: Ross Jordan
- Vow by Bethany-Kris - November 5, 2018
- - November 4, 2018
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon - October 31, 2018
- Strong: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott - October 15, 2018
- Duty by Bethany-Kris - October 8, 2018
- Naz & Roz by Bethany-Kris - October 5, 2018
- Best of September 2018 - October 2, 2018
- Cover Reveal: SACRED SINS by CD Reiss - September 24, 2018
- Stand by Susan Fanetti - September 21, 2018
- Harlow by Karyn Rae - September 12, 2018