Cover Reveal – Resisting Mateo by Sam Mariano
Resisting Mateo by Sam Mariano
Series: Morelli Family #5
Also in this series: Accidental Witness, Surviving Mateo, Once Burned
on July 27, 2017
Buy on Amazon
If you dance with the devil, don't be surprised when all Hell breaks loose.
This book may be unsuitable for people under 17 years of age due to its use of sexual content, drug and alcohol use, and/or violence.
Resisting Mateo is BOOK FIVE in the Morelli Family series that must be read in order! If you haven’t started the series yet, you’ll need to start with Accidental Witness. I for one am missing Mateo and can’t wait to get back to the grueling formality of the Morelli household!
Ms. Mariano, as usual, is saving all Mateo’s surprise moves for the book. What we do know is he has at least three women who won’t hesitate to offer him their advice. Francesca with her meddling but heartfelt comments, Mia who somehow knows how to play Mateo like a maestro and of course Meg, the woman who has the most privileged position of them all, sitting right beside her king! Now I haven’t even started talking about the men who are seething loyally in the background.
The Morelli Family Series begins with Accidental Witness
About the Author
Sam Mariano loves to write edgy, twisty romantic reads with complicated characters you’re left thinking about long after you turn the last page. Her favorite thing about indie publishing is the ability to play by your own rules! If she isn’t reading one of the thousands of books on her to-read list, writing her next book, or playing with her adorable preschooler… actually, that’s about all she has time for these days.
Follow Sam on:
- Tarnished Soul by Beth Flynn - July 16, 2021
- For Lucy by Jewel E. Ann - July 5, 2021
- Black Sunshine by Karina Halle - June 14, 2021
- The Life You Stole by Jewel E. Ann - June 4, 2021
- Redemption by Susan Fanetti - May 28, 2021
- Deal with the Devil by Kit Rocha - August 14, 2020
- Thunder by Susan Fanetti - May 15, 2020
- Pink by Bethany-Kris - May 8, 2020
- Scarlet Stone by Jewel E. Ann - May 1, 2020
- A Place Without You by Jewel E. Ann - April 23, 2020