Do Not Disturb by Layla Frost
Series: Passion Vows and Babies Kindle World
Also in this series: One More Night, Mixed into Love, Seven Year Itch
Published by Self-published on March 14th 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
One unsuspecting man.
And one woman determined to shake things up.
Every work conference Jade attended was always the same. Speakers droned-on, attendees partied after hours, and she spent her nights alone.
There wasn’t much she could do about the first two... but the third?
Jade had a plan for that.
Which meant the man across the conference room, with his intense gray eyes and dimpled chin, was in for a sexy surprise.
One ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign.
And one weekend that would change everything.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
What to say? What to say? Do Not Disturb is one of those stories you love, but you can’t really say anything about it or you could ruin the fun for others so I’ll make this quick.
Jade and Dex come face to face in one of those boring work conferences, sparks fly when their eyes meet and that little Do Not Disturb hotel door sign gets a lot of use. If there is one thing I can say, it’s that Ms. Frost went all out with the steamy sextivities. Holy hell this was super-hot.
Jade was a fun character to read, at first she came off as a temptress and a— “male-hen-tease” but later on her sweet, caring and gentler nature flourished.
Dex was one bossy, dirty mouthed, sexy alpha hunk. He was dreamy. More than dreamy really, when we get to the end of the story, he is what ruins a single thirty-something such as myself chances of ever finding a good enough man. In other words: holy crap that man was perfect.
Fun, sexy and hot, Do Not Disturb is a fantastic story, and while my spidey sense was all tingly with suspicions of what was going on I can’t say I wasn’t tingly all over from the story in general 😉 A great add to Ms. Frost’s increasingly impressive library.
Rating: 4 “Best chapter titles ever” Stars
- Until the Lightning Strikes by Elle Christensen - April 17, 2019
- Until Mayhem by Layla Frost - April 15, 2019
- Until the Tequila by Brynne Asher - April 15, 2019
- The Trouble with Cowboys by Victoria James - April 5, 2019
- An Accidental Date with a Billionaire by Diane Alberts - April 1, 2019
- The Wedding Deal by Cindi Madsen - March 25, 2019
- Space by Penny Reid - March 15, 2019
- The Last Wingman by Daisy Prescott - March 7, 2019
- Hardest Fall by Juliette Cross - February 25, 2019
- The Scandalous Diary of Lily Layton by Stacy Reid - February 18, 2019