Do Not Disturb by Layla Frost
Series: Passion Vows and Babies Kindle World
Also in this series: One More Night, Mixed into Love, Seven Year Itch
Published by Self-published on March 14th 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
One unsuspecting man.
And one woman determined to shake things up.
Every work conference Jade attended was always the same. Speakers droned-on, attendees partied after hours, and she spent her nights alone.
There wasn’t much she could do about the first two... but the third?
Jade had a plan for that.
Which meant the man across the conference room, with his intense gray eyes and dimpled chin, was in for a sexy surprise.
One ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign.
And one weekend that would change everything.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
What to say? What to say? Do Not Disturb is one of those stories you love, but you can’t really say anything about it or you could ruin the fun for others so I’ll make this quick.
Jade and Dex come face to face in one of those boring work conferences, sparks fly when their eyes meet and that little Do Not Disturb hotel door sign gets a lot of use. If there is one thing I can say, it’s that Ms. Frost went all out with the steamy sextivities. Holy hell this was super-hot.
Jade was a fun character to read, at first she came off as a temptress and a— “male-hen-tease” but later on her sweet, caring and gentler nature flourished.
Dex was one bossy, dirty mouthed, sexy alpha hunk. He was dreamy. More than dreamy really, when we get to the end of the story, he is what ruins a single thirty-something such as myself chances of ever finding a good enough man. In other words: holy crap that man was perfect.
Fun, sexy and hot, Do Not Disturb is a fantastic story, and while my spidey sense was all tingly with suspicions of what was going on I can’t say I wasn’t tingly all over from the story in general 😉 A great add to Ms. Frost’s increasingly impressive library.
Rating: 4 “Best chapter titles ever” Stars
- Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross - November 18, 2019
- Beard Necessities by Penny Reid - November 4, 2019
- Veils by Brynne Asher - November 1, 2019
- Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid - October 25, 2019
- Scoring the Player’s Baby by Naima Simone - October 14, 2019
- Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E. Ann - September 29, 2019
- Cover Reveal: Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross - September 25, 2019
- Pushing His Luck by Kira Archer - September 23, 2019
- Guarding Cindy by Victoria Paige - September 18, 2019
- Beard with Me by Penny Reid - September 16, 2019