Claiming Emma by Kelly Lucille
Published by Self-published on August 27, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
When Noah Hale left the army rangers he had one plan, to find his missing half sister and get her safe, whatever that took.
Jaded and dangerous, battle scarred and gruff, he'd spent his life fighting one battle after another, so he expected trouble. What he didn't expect was the search for Hannah to lead him to the doorstep of a soft woman who smelled like flowers...and the baby his sister had left in her care.
What does a six foot six warrior do when faced with a stubborn woman who is not the least bit put off by him, his scowls, or the idea of taking care of complete stranger and her baby?
He claims her, of course.
The first thing I thought of after reading Claiming Emma was that Sparkles needs to read this. It was all unicorn kisses and cotton candy dreams. A fairytale with a young girl in a whole heap of trouble, a woman who could pass as the best fairy godmother of them all, but who’s really a princess in disguise in need of her Prince Charming, and a hot retired army ranger with a foul mouth who makes Prince Charming look like a pansy and who’s just worried about his missing baby sister.
It’s set in a veritable wonderland with lavender fields, a herb garden, and grouchy helpers. It has a mean, wicked step-mother who needs to be vanquished. I kept waiting for the seven dwarfs to pop out singing Hi Ho.
Claiming Emma was short, sweet and sexy. I’m keeping it in mind for when I need a hot little fairytale to chase away any lingering darkness from one of my gritty books. My only complaint is I wanted more.
Spice’s Rating: 4 Unicorn and Rainbow Stars
- Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus - August 25, 2020
- Losing It All by Kati Wilde - August 10, 2020
- Pivot by Kat Martin, Alexandra Ivy, & Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- The Unseen by Thea Harrison - July 16, 2020
- Desolation Road by Christine Feehan - July 7, 2020
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - July 3, 2020
- Ancient Protector by Katie Reus - June 29, 2020
- Lone Star by Lauren Gilley - June 5, 2020
- Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley - May 26, 2020
- Prodigal Son by Lauren Gilley - May 20, 2020