Dance With Me, Baby by Fiona Davenport
Series: Yeah Baby #4
Also in this series: I'm Yours, Baby, Brief Me, Baby, Play With Me, Baby
Published by Self-published on August 8, 2016
Buy on Amazon
Guy Rule: No falling for a one-night stand.
Declan McGowen knew the beautiful ballerina with violet eyes was his the moment he first saw her. He doesn’t want to let her go after their one passionate night together, but he doesn’t have a choice. Not when her first international tour means the world to her..
Juliette Moureaux spent four long months dreaming about her night with Declan. She never thought she’d see him again, but she underestimated his need for her. Declan hunts her down her first night back—right after finding out she’s pregnant with his baby.
Warning: This story contains a sexy alpha, insta-love, and an "oops" baby! It's quick, hot, and dirty.
In the mood for a quick, hot and “oops! I’m pregnant!” Story? Well, I certainly was and Dance With Me, Baby was just what I hoped for.
One look is all it takes for Declan and Juliette to know life as they’ve known it is about to change, but after their one hot night together Juliette was scheduled to go on an International tour with her ballet company. Declan, much to his dismay, can’t keep her from accomplishing her dreams. What he can do is anxiously wait for her return and the minute she comes back let her know, in no uncertain terms, she’s not going anywhere else but his bed forever.
Declan was the epitome of OTT bossy male. He saw the woman he wanted and went for it in a totally hot but sweet way.
“She moaned and my already hard cock grew, threatening to rip through my pants to reach her heated pussy. I could already feel the pre-com leaking from the manly instinct to breed my woman.”
Juliette was an innocent and adorable ballerina, who finds her hopes and dreams changing in a heartbeat.
Dance With Me, Baby had romance, sweet loving and dirty sextivities: the best combination for a lovely reading time.
Sparkles’ Rating: 3.5 “Most beautiful little bump in the world” Stars
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020
- Don’t Hex and Drive by Juliette Cross - September 8, 2020
- Mama and the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn - September 2, 2020
- Little Dove by Layla Frost - August 26, 2020