Curvy by Alexa Riley
Published by Self-published Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
The first time Flynn Long sees her, she's lying on a bed in lingerie. The picture is soft, just like her curves, and instantly he's obsessed.
Cali Carr is at the end of her full-figure modeling career when she's hired for a new campaign. But when the owner of the company steps out of the shadows and starts calling the shots, a job is the last thing it feels like.
Love at first sight isn't supposed to be real. One touch isn't supposed to ignite so much. A single picture isn't supposed to drive a man insane. But luckily for us it's happening in Curvy!
Warning: Over the top isn't strong enough for what this short story is. It's velvety sweetness coated in insta-love cheese, and it's waiting for you to take a bite.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Warning: This book is not meant to be taken seriously. If you do, you’ll miss all the fun at the utterly OTT-ness of the whole thing.
Curvy is the quick story of Cali, a full figured model and Flynn the workaholic CEO working on overhauling a company they have invested in. In the process of picking models to a new advertising campaign Flynn sees Cali’s portfolio picture and that. Is. It. Full on obsessed mode begins, and he won’t stop until she is his…
From what I could find out, I believe she’s single, but I don’t give a fuck if she isn’t. Whatever she had going on before today is over. She’s here in Los Angeles, and I won’t be letting her go.
Cali is a simple girl with a simple dream; she loves clothes and is saving up as a model to create her own clothing line. But everything changes once Flynn puts his hands on her during the photo shoot.
Everything is OTT and moves at the speed of light, “love at first sight” you say? More like marriage at first glance. But I love these quick, smutty, caveman-romantic style stories. Ms. Riley, just keep them coming.
Sparkles’ Rating: 3.5 completely satisfying OTT Stars.
This song made me think of Flynn a little
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020
- Don’t Hex and Drive by Juliette Cross - September 8, 2020
- Mama and the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn - September 2, 2020
- Little Dove by Layla Frost - August 26, 2020