PS... You’re Mine by Alexa Riley
Published by Self-published on February 1st 2016
Katie Lovely signs up her class for a project, writing letters to Marines serving overseas, but a calculation error means she has to participate along with the class.
She isn’t prepared for what happens after she gets the first letter.
Sergeant Major Mark Gunner is serving his last tour and looking forward to getting out of the Marines. When he gets a letter that captures his heart, everything suddenly changes.
Their worlds connect and letters flow, creating a love unlike any other.
But when their time is up and the letters stop, will his claim remain?
Warning: This is a super quick, sweet, and dirty read with a small Valentine twist. *whispers* Don’t worry, it’s a happily ever after!
Katie Lovely is a shy, curvy school teacher who signs her class up for a project to write letters to Marines serving overseas. A miscalculation lands her her own Marine to write to: Sergeant Major Hottie Pants… I mean, Mark Gunner. Soon Mark and Katie are writing back and forth every week. Not much after, Mark is retiring from the Corps and going to get his woman… by any means necessary.
As most Alexa Riley’s books I’ve read, Katie is a shy, virginal, sweet girl totally inexperienced in the male/dating department. Mark is a giant former soldier decided on Katie being the one for him. End of story.
A sweet, hot story, this was as usual a short but very enjoyable read. You just have to not mind OTT possessive males, age differences, blushing girls and lots of sexy times… if you do, you’re missing on some great reads, mind you 😛
PS… You’re Mine also came with a bonus story titled Snow and Mistletoe, a definitely sweet holiday romance that I loved reading. These two stories for only .99 were totally worth it.
I’ve recently discovered Alexa Riley and I’m fast becoming a fan of her OTT hot and sexy books. Totally looking forward to her next book coming out, whatever it might be!
Sparkle’s Rating: 3.5 “You’re Totally Mine” Stars
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020
- Don’t Hex and Drive by Juliette Cross - September 8, 2020
- Mama and the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn - September 2, 2020
- Little Dove by Layla Frost - August 26, 2020