Loving Her Crazy by Kira Archer
Series: Crazy Love #3
Also in this series: Kissing Her Crazy
Published by Entangled: Lovestruck on January 18th 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Buy on B&N
Buy on Kobo
Iris Clayton is supposed to be on a tropical island, soaking up the sun and a few dozen mojitos. Instead, she’s snowbound in Chicago overnight, holding out hope the morning flight isn’t cancelled. Good thing there’s a hot cowboy to keep her company. And it doesn’t hurt that Mr. Tall, Calm, and Sun-Streaked can make her tremble with one sultry look from under his well-worn hat.
Montana rancher Nash Wallace sucks at ice skating, has no clue what a selfie is, and may be a tad averse to breaking and entering, but being with Iris makes him want to bend a few rules. Or, hell, throw them out the window altogether. She’s fun, spontaneously crazy, and can rock a Muppet fur coat like no one’s business. He’s falling hard and fast, but wanting to spend his life with someone after one night is insane.
Except, nothing has ever felt so right, and neither of them wants the night to end…
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
This was a quick, steamy romance I enjoyed reading. Iris and Nash find each other while stranded by cold weather in a Chicago airport . With more than 12 hours to kill and no available hotel vacancies nearby they decide to go sightsee the night away. The attraction they feel for each other grows greatly by each adventure and every hour they spend together.
With lots of steamy kisses, dirty dancing and indecent behavior (they never got a room and they do have sex in a couple of public places) this was a really hot read.
I had a bit of trouble to not lose my patience with both Iris and Nash when they kept being taken by surprise by the depth of feeling they had for each other and at the same time they kept reminding themselves that they could only share a night because they lived in different states.
Fortunately, they get some sense knocked into them and we have a very sweet ending with an equally sweet epilogue, just like I like them.
Sparkles’ Rating: 4 sweet and sexy 1-night-forever Stars.
- The Test by Tawna Fenske - February 22, 2018
- The Bad Boy’s Baby by Cindi Madsen - February 17, 2018
- Captive Lies by Victoria Paige - February 16, 2018
- The Jewel by Avelyn McCrae aka Abbie Zanders - February 15, 2018
- Playing House by Amy Andrews - February 13, 2018
- Stumbling Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds - February 9, 2018
- The Emerald Lily by Juliette Cross - January 28, 2018
- Until You’re Mine by Cindi Madsen - January 23, 2018
- His Outback Nanny by Annie Seaton - January 16, 2018
- The Billionaire’s Unexpected Baby by Kira Archer - January 15, 2018