Spice here. Our Christmas gift to you this year is a great story and a few of our favorite carols.
I asked all the Dirty Girls what their favorite carols are. First up was Sassy who’s a huge Dean Martin fan. Her pick is Walking in A Winter Wonderland (which cracks me up since it’s summer right now in her neck of the woods).
Where Sparkles hails from, they don’t hear a lot of English carols except for occasionally on TV shows. One that she likes is Fairy Tale From New York by The Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl.
Lily’s favorite is The Little Drummer Boy. I have to second that since it’s my very favorite too. The Pentatonix have an amazing version, although I love Johnny Cash’s version too.
This last one is the one I like to listen to on Christmas night after all the festivities are over with, everyone’s gone or at asleep and it’s just me and my husband cuddled on the couch drinking something strong while we enjoy the peace.
Merry Christmas! We hope your Christmas Day is everything you imagined it would be and that it ends either cuddled up with an exceedingly hot significant other or with your favorite book boyfriend (or maybe both!).
- When He’s An Alpha by Suzanne Wright - June 11, 2021
- Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus - August 25, 2020
- Losing It All by Kati Wilde - August 10, 2020
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - July 3, 2020
- Ancient Protector by Katie Reus - June 29, 2020
- Lone Star by Lauren Gilley - June 5, 2020
- Prodigal Son by Lauren Gilley - May 20, 2020
- When He’s Dark by Suzanne Wright - May 4, 2020
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh - February 24, 2020
- Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews - January 17, 2020