Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando
Published by Self-published on May 19, 2014
Genres: Biker / MC
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Buy on Walmart/Kobo
Buy on Google Play
The first in a new sexy romance series from bestselling author Chantal Fernando about the bad boys of the Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club and the women who fall in love with them.
When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.
Or should I say, someone?
Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.
I’m a law student. They’re criminals. He’s the vice president of a motorcycle club. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.
Faye and Dex’s story is an entertaining read. For a biker / MC read this fed my fix for this genre. I found this an easy read with likeable characters. It would have been better if a few of the moments were fleshed out a bit more but maybe this will build up slowly as the series continues.
The main focus is totally on the MC, but the background story of Faye’s ex, her family and college is referred to but not gone into with any depth. Stating Faye dealt with these situations, but not expanding upon them as they occurred, was an opportunity missed IMO. The storyline was always clear, but Faye would have been influenced by the major factors she had to contend with.
Overall this was a good start to the series and with the secondary characters all sparking my interest, it will be good to read their story. This is a series that I’m keen to follow.
Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Deal with the Devil by Kit Rocha - August 14, 2020
- Thunder by Susan Fanetti - May 15, 2020
- Pink by Bethany-Kris - May 8, 2020
- Scarlet Stone by Jewel E. Ann - May 1, 2020
- A Place Without You by Jewel E. Ann - April 23, 2020
- The Priest: An Original Sinners Novel by Tiffany Reisz - April 19, 2020
- Love Hard by Nalini Singh - March 10, 2020
- Waking Up With the Duke by Lorraine Heath - March 3, 2020
- The Weight of it All by N.R. Walker - February 19, 2020
- The Life That Mattered by Jewel E Ann - February 14, 2020