Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando
Published by Self-published on May 19, 2014
Genres: Biker / MC
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Buy on Walmart/Kobo
Buy on Google Play
The first in a new sexy romance series from bestselling author Chantal Fernando about the bad boys of the Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club and the women who fall in love with them.
When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.
Or should I say, someone?
Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.
I’m a law student. They’re criminals. He’s the vice president of a motorcycle club. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.
Faye and Dex’s story is an entertaining read. For a biker / MC read this fed my fix for this genre. I found this an easy read with likeable characters. It would have been better if a few of the moments were fleshed out a bit more but maybe this will build up slowly as the series continues.
The main focus is totally on the MC, but the background story of Faye’s ex, her family and college is referred to but not gone into with any depth. Stating Faye dealt with these situations, but not expanding upon them as they occurred, was an opportunity missed IMO. The storyline was always clear, but Faye would have been influenced by the major factors she had to contend with.
Overall this was a good start to the series and with the secondary characters all sparking my interest, it will be good to read their story. This is a series that I’m keen to follow.
Rating: 3.5 Stars
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L Armentrout - May 27, 2022
- CRIMINAL INTENTIONS: Season One, Episode One: THE CARDIGANS by Cole McCade - May 14, 2022
- Resolve by Susan Fanetti - February 20, 2022
- Rescue by Susan Fanetti - November 12, 2021
- Priestly Sins by Hadley Finn - October 8, 2021
- Tarnished Soul by Beth Flynn - July 16, 2021
- For Lucy by Jewel E. Ann - July 5, 2021
- Black Sunshine by Karina Halle - June 14, 2021
- The Life You Stole by Jewel E. Ann - June 4, 2021
- Redemption by Susan Fanetti - May 28, 2021