Their Lasting Claim by Ella Goode
Published by Self-published on February 1, 2015
Genres: Biker / MC
Buy on Amazon
Available on KU at posting: Yes
AND BABY MAKES...FOUR?
Pregnancy should be a joyous event, especially for former pastor's daughter Annie Bloom. She's found the love of her life with not one man, but two. Michigan and Easy, the two Death Lords Enforcers, have claimed Annie as their own. But not everything is simple in a relationship and happy ever after must be fought for.
When Annie’s father is released on bail and Annie’s estranged mother appears out of the blue, the threesome’s fragile bonds are tested. Annie, Easy, and Michigan will have to fight old dangers and new to keep their family from falling apart.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
The story of Annie, Easy, and Michigan continues in Their Lasting Claim. Annie turns up pregnant which the boys are thrilled about, but she’s uncertain. As she’s battling with Easy and Michigan’s OTT protectiveness, since they want to wrap her up in bubble wrap to keep her safe and healthy while she’s carrying her baby, her mother shows up. Unfortunately, as much as Annie wants her to be, her mother is not nice…..at all. All this is going on while Annie needs to come to terms with her Dad being released on bail, and what the repercussions for his actions will be. Through all this, we get to see Annie really come into her own.
Annie is supposed to start her new job with Judge so we get to see him. What little we saw made me smile though. There is no MC stuff going on besides Annie’s business which was disappointing. I got over myself though because it’s a series of novellas and they can only pack so much stuff into a short little book. I’m still liking this little series, and overall I’m enjoying the entire Motorcycle Clubs concept so I get a little thrill when I see a new one has arrived for me to review.
Rating: 4 Baby Makes 4 Stars
- Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus - August 25, 2020
- Losing It All by Kati Wilde - August 10, 2020
- Pivot by Kat Martin, Alexandra Ivy, & Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- The Unseen by Thea Harrison - July 16, 2020
- Desolation Road by Christine Feehan - July 7, 2020
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - July 3, 2020
- Ancient Protector by Katie Reus - June 29, 2020
- Lone Star by Lauren Gilley - June 5, 2020
- Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley - May 26, 2020
- Prodigal Son by Lauren Gilley - May 20, 2020