Their Fierce Love by Ella Goode
Published by Self-published on December 14, 2014
Genres: Biker / MC
Buy on Amazon
￼Love ain't simple, easy, or uncomplicated, but it's d@mn good.
Easy and Michigan fought together in the Marines and have shared women ever since. Lots of ladies are down for a one night stand but they haven't found one who was willing stay the course with both of them...until they meet untried pastor's daughter, Annie Bloom.
But a few nights of stolen passion aren't enough for the three of them. The two men set out to prove to Annie that they're worth a lifetime of love.
Their fragile new relationship is threatened when Annie's father learns the truth and soon the struggle to stay together becomes one of life or death.
Their Fierce Love is another short but good one in Ella Goode’s Death Lords MC series. This is the second part to Annie, Easy, and Michigan’s story.
Annie is a sweetheart but is totally naive about her Dad. There wasn’t a lot of character growth for Michigan, but we did see a little bit of his vulnerable side when he was so quick to believe Annie rejected them. Easy was my favorite this go around with his willingness to try anything to get Annie’s father, Pastor Bloom, on board with her dating him, especially considering how much he disliked the man.
There wasn’t a lot of MC stuff going on, just a little taste. This book was mainly about the three of them and the crap that Pastor Bloom was dishing out. As usual, I wanted more MC action, and I thought Pastor Bloom got off too easy.
Spice’s Rating: 4 Stars
- When He’s An Alpha by Suzanne Wright - June 11, 2021
- Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus - August 25, 2020
- Losing It All by Kati Wilde - August 10, 2020
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - July 3, 2020
- Ancient Protector by Katie Reus - June 29, 2020
- Lone Star by Lauren Gilley - June 5, 2020
- Prodigal Son by Lauren Gilley - May 20, 2020
- When He’s Dark by Suzanne Wright - May 4, 2020
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh - February 24, 2020
- Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews - January 17, 2020