Flirting With The Competition by Kerri Carpenter
Published by Entangled Publishing on October 27th 2014
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Buy on Walmart/Kobo
Buy on Google Play
A satisfying category romance novella from Entangled's Lovestruck imprint… The sexiest things happen in confined spaces…Under normal circumstances, Whitney March might have appreciated sharing an elevator with a ridiculously attractive and clearly wealthy guy. Even enjoyed it. But when her companion turns out to be the man who almost ran her over in parking garage moments earlier? Nope and nope. Besides, she's on her way to a job interview at a prestigious law firm, and she needs to stay focused. Not staring at the rich and sexy jerk. Then the elevator comes to an abrupt stop. They're stuck. Jordan Campbell has every intention of acing the interview for his dream job, and he's not about to let anything stop him. Not even the sexy, capable, and fiery woman who turns out to be his main competitor he's trapped with. The only thing they have in common is determination to get the job...and an escalating attraction. And it's only a matter of time before these competitors indulge in a very sexy little connection between floors.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
It may just be me, but the whole “we got trapped in an elevator and now we are in love” reeeeaally does it for me. Big time.
She runs him off the road and then he almost runs her over. They get stuck together in the elevator and realize they’re interviewing for the same job. What else could go wrong? Well, the chemistry between them is scorching and even when they try to fight it, they just can’t keep their hands off each other.
This was a really spicy, fast read. I was slightly disappointed with the lack of the actual action, but the pace of the story and the relationship that blossomed between the characters makes up for it.
This story is sure way to enjoy a bit of afternoon delight.
Rating: 4 It’s All About The Chemistry Stars
- Unraveled by Aubrey Bondurant - May 24, 2019
- Dragon Fire by Juliette Cross - May 15, 2019
- Time by Penny Reid - April 27, 2019
- Until the Lightning Strikes by Elle Christensen - April 17, 2019
- Until Mayhem by Layla Frost - April 15, 2019
- Until the Tequila by Brynne Asher - April 15, 2019
- The Trouble with Cowboys by Victoria James - April 5, 2019
- An Accidental Date with a Billionaire by Diane Alberts - April 1, 2019
- The Wedding Deal by Cindi Madsen - March 25, 2019
- Space by Penny Reid - March 15, 2019