Seducing the Girl Next Door: A novella (Entangled Indulgence) by Inara Scott
Series: Bencher Family #3.5
Published by Entangled Publishing on November 24th 2014
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
When Jenna Kellington was fourteen, her first high school boyfriend—her first love—moved away. Now a divorced mom, she never expected to see Simon Hastings again...until a business trip to China brings them face-to-face, and their connection explodes beyond her wildest fantasies. When he was young, Simon swore he would never be like his father, moving from place to place and never settling down. As a billionaire venture capitalist, however, he's every bit the wanderer, never tying himself down. Seeing Jenna again reminds him of who he once was, even as their old spark intensifies into very adult desire. With every touch, every caress, Simon teaches Jenna how to let go. To own her own pleasure. He wasn't supposed to fall in love. Neither was she...
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
This book was a very short, hot guilty pleasure.
Jenna works for a company that sends her on a business trip to China. There she meets one of the new owners of the company who turns out to be Simon, Jenna’s former next door neighbor and love interest for the best 3 years of her adolescent life. She never thought they would meet again, and didn’t expect for him to look that hot. Being a divorcée mother of 3 is not exactly a glamorous life, even when her ex-husband is a very good guy.
On his part Simon can’t believe his luck at finding Jenna after all this time, he had never forgotten about her. After being forced to leave her thanks to his father’s wanderlust, he decided that roots and permanence were not something he could do. It just rips your heart out.
One look is all they need to feel their past connection and they can’t keep themselves from having a torrid affair. He is absolutely anti-commitment, she can’t help but fall in love with him again.
A fast paced quick read. Really hot, sweet and well written. Guilty pleasure at it’s best.
4 Guilty Pleasure Stars
- Deathly by Brynne Asher - April 20, 2021
- Marriage and Murder by Penny Reid - March 2, 2021
- Write Before Christmas by Julie Hammerle - December 1, 2020
- The Mistletoe Trap by Cindi Madsen - November 16, 2020
- Scars by Brynne Asher - November 11, 2020
- Miss Typed by Aubrey Bondurant - September 28, 2020
- When the Earl Met His Match by Stacy Reid - September 15, 2020
- Don’t Hex and Drive by Juliette Cross - September 8, 2020
- Mama and the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn - September 2, 2020
- Little Dove by Layla Frost - August 26, 2020